Thursday, April 15, 2010

*tap tap tap* is this thing on?

So I haven't posted for ages... to tell you the truth I forgot I had a blogspot account until I saw a link to a blogspot page on Facebook (props DK lifeofawannabednbdj.blogspot.com ). But this little event prompted me to realise about how many accounts we accumulate with various websites. I mean, I have accounts to all sorts of websites.... social networking, shopping, news (both trashy and work related), banking, shares, cars, webmail, blogging, photos, document storage... It's ridiculous, especially as I have 2 or 3 in most of those categories!

Anyways, I won't delete any of them as they all have a purpose and bring differerent things to the online experience. I'll just try to impliment the old "6 month rule". This seems to work with keeping the house clutter free. Anyways, bye bye for now... I'm off to inspect the box that just arrived from www.catchoftheday.com.au

BRAAAAP !

D

No comments:

Post a Comment